24.11.13

Learn English



Learn English

What is letter ?
Letter is the smallest unit of language.
What kind of letter
(One) Capital letter:- A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K L, M, N, O, P, Q. RS T, U, V, W, X, Z.
(Two) Small letter:- a b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r e s t u v w x y z.
What is the Vowel;- A E I O U ( a e I o u )
What is word?
Word:- word mean The word is a group of letters which gives us completes sense
For Examples:-  your , are dog cow cat mangoes insect inkpot igloo America rework new York jet my am how can get go grow mobile internet computer wedding jug joker etc.
What is sentence?
You now abut sentence?
SENTENCE:-  A Sentence is a group which makes complete sense its called sentence.
1.       Parts of sentences 2. Subject predicate
Example:- she reads a blog.
John is playing.
 Hope, you are not hurt badly.
We will play football today.
We will play video game today.
I am flying a kite.
I like flying kite.
The dog is black.
The cat is white.
He is good at Arabic.
Your handwriting is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment